- perfect production
- good arrangement
- good chorus singing
- the song itself is a good composition.
- expressive vocals, good understandable.
- vocals: first tone at 1m43s a little out of tune.
- in the beginning the voice is ok, soft as it is; the message obviously is "think about this". At the end "so walk right out of door" needs more power, it's a little too soft. convince the listener that you mean it like wanna say "move your ass, lazy bone! and now go and change the world"
- i dont like the crash cymbal.
- changing in tact (~0m40s) can be a prob for airplay in commercial radio - if you target mainstream
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Song analysis "Big adventure" by Nick Kwas
Ok, here my opinion:
Here the link to the song: