Saturday, November 5, 2016

#Photography: Tips for Fast and Effective Studio Product Photography Part 1&2

Part 1: Equipment Tips for Quick and Efficient Studio Product Photography.
In this article I’m going to discuss the equipment you will need to create great product photography. I built my setup to provide great versatile lighting, speed, and the ability to cut out the product in post production very quickly and accurately. This setup can be used for still life, food, fine art and even some macro work.
Part 2: Equipment Tips for Quick and Efficient Studio Product Photography
Although this is built primarily for product photography you can use it for a few other genres. In this second part I will be going hands on with an actual shoot. I will show you how to set up a shoot based on the equipment from part one and go over some tips that I have gathered over the years of using it. If you haven’t read part one yet, head over there and give it a quick look so that you are up to speed with how we are about to implement that system.

#Photography: Tips for Fast and Effective Studio Product Photography Part 1&2