Thursday, August 11, 2016

#Photography: 5 Tips To Help You Come Home With Great Travel Photos

One of my favorite travel quotes goes, “You do not travel if you are afraid of the unknown, you travel for the unknown, that reveals you within yourself,” said by Ella Mailart. As someone who loves to travel to take photographs, I feel the unknown is one of the best parts about going somewhere new. Not knowing what to expect can be a great source of excitement, but it can also make taking photos harder than if you were to shoot in your own backyard.
After dozens of trips I feel like I’ve developed a sense of how to travel, take excellent photos, and still find time to enjoy a new place without being attached to my camera. Here’s my five best tips for you to consider the next time you plan a trip.

#Photography: 5 Tips To Help You Come Home With Great Travel Photos