It was so warm that I took a ice. Strolling through the streets, sitting on bench on the beach, shopping and photographing.
|Cannes from Chateau de la Castre|
|Up on Chateau de la Castre|
|Hotel de Ville|
|Look at the orange tree at the bus terminal Hotel de Ville in the City of Cannes.|
Tips for Cannes visitors
- Bus 210 is the transfer bus Nice Airport - Cannes. One way 17,50; but purchase tour-retour and save money.
- Go to Tourist office at the Palais des Festivals and get a free city map of Cannes.
- One ride with bus is 1 Eruo, 10 ride ticket 9,50.
- Shops are on the Rue d'Antibes, the expensive shops are on the seashore promenade Boulevard Croisette. Shopping lower price goodies go to train station SNCF.
- Take the free paper in the street. No problem if you don't understand french. But in there are coupons for discount in restaurants.
|Yacht haven and Chateaux de la Castre|
|Yacht have and Palais des Festivals at Boulevard Croisette|
|Looking down from Chateaux de la Castre|
|View to St.Margarite and prison|