A little photoshop work.
- First I cut out the figure from a picture and mirrored it horizontal.
- Copied the figure and with filter I solarized it. To make human colours on the face I removed the face from this copied layer.
- Next I took a photo from a landscape and worked over it with a lot of filters to make it colourful. I used effect curves in a funny way, I made a wave in the filter. On top of this layer I smeared a little. There should be no hard lines or edges.
I added musical notes, squares, flashes and lines. The lines are turned in nearly the angle like the guitar's neck.
The light points are flares (photoshop filter). With curves I reduced the lightness of the spots from white to grey.
- Then I processed another image nearly the same way, but made a squirl effect to look a little like a loudspeaker. I set the layer's opacity to about 40%.
- Another picture looking like a wav file is also turned in nearly the angle of the guitar's neck. And I put splats on it.
- Then I copied the figure again and made 3 layers with processing the colours by toning it. A little smoothing the edges and set opacity to lower than 100% to make the background shine through.
- Adjusting opacity of layers on final check and all together now is the final picture (see below).
Important: Fill out ITPC and copyright data and also make resolution to 300dpi for printing.
I was looking where to change resolution, but it's easy:
Adobe - help online - Change the print dimensions and resolution
|ViennaCC in the world of music|